What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you request a quote by filling out a form. When paying for an invoice, you may be asked to enter your name, address, telephone number, email address and other pertinent information necessary to facilitate the payment.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to individual needs)
- To improve the website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our service to you (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and needs for the site)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your express written consent, except where required by the law and the officials of the law).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.) Note: If at any time you would to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. Your information, if submitted, is sent with current secure socket layer (SSL) protection.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third party sites, such as PayPal, who assist in operating our website, conducting business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies or protect our or others rights, property of safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Site Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 02 April 2019